Legalisation of Documents from Ireland and the UK for Qatar
At certifiedtranslations.ie we receive a fair share of documents from Ireland, but also from the UK for the usage in Qatar. Those documents are mostly documents related to your education, such as school records or degrees, as well as police clearances and work documents. As Qatar is not a member of The Hague Apostille Convention any document that needs to be legalised for use in Qatar needs more than just an Apostille, so that it can actually be used there. The process of having your documents legalised in Qatar can be time-consuming and stressful.
First, you need to have your documents notarised. The next step is to get an apostille for the notarised documents, which will further authenticate the documents for use abroad. This may be done at the Department for Foreign Affairs and Trade. Then you need consular legalisation for the documents in question. This however is not possible in Ireland but must be done in the UK. Additionally, it might also be necessary to translate the documents in question for use abroad.
It doesn’t have to be! We at certified translations.ie are here to help you. Due to years of experience of our teams in Cork and Dublin, we know exactly what services you will need, so that your documents will be recognised and can be used in Qatar. We can help you with every step involved in this process!
All you need to do is drop off your original documents in one of our offices in Cork or Dublin and we will do the rest!
– We will translate your document, if needed, as we have in-house translators and freelancers with years of experience and expertise in their field of translation.
– We have our own Notary, which means that we can notarise your document in no time. Getting your documents apostilled is also no problem for us.
– Once we complete all those steps we will send your documents to our London office where they will be legalised by the consulate. When we completed the process, we can either send the documents directly to you or you can pick them up.
– Choosing us as your partner for this process means less stress and more time on your end.
– Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this process or if you want to get started.
– Please send us your documents or come by one of our offices to get a precise quote.
Give us a call under (021) 601 0071
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Obtaining Criminal Records in the Republic of Ireland
Apostille Documents Legalisation Services offer all customers in the Republic of Ireland assistance in obtaining copies of criminal records. This service is heavily relied on not only by people currently living in Ireland but by those who have moved abroad and subsequently been asked to provide criminal records for visa, employment and investment purposes.
Obtaining Copies of Original Documents and Vital Records in the Republic of Ireland
Apostille Documents Legalisation Services provides a full range of services to assist its customers in the Republic of Ireland in obtaining new or replacement copies of documents.
Maps and directions to our offices.
16 Inns Court, Winetavern Street, Dublin 8, D08DV20
107 Fleet Street, London EC4A2AB, UK
42 Broadway, 12-267 New York, NY 10004 United States
Pestalozzistraße 40b, München, D-80469
Alpenstrasse 4 – CH – 6004 Luzern